Thursday, April 26, 2007

GarageRockRadio Theme Song!

Hello, Garage Rockers!

I was recently sent a GarageRockRadio Theme Song recorded by my good friend Lyn from New York. I'll use it in my upcoming Fifth GarageRock Podcast, coming soon! If you want to hear this cool theme song now, just click here.

Lyrics:

The Radio's rocking all day long (all day, all day long)
the best in music, I hear it all (I can hear it all)
Garage Bill plays the rock n roll (rock and roll)
that spins the disk inside your soul (inside)
Garage Rock Radio, Garage Rock Radio, Garage Rock Radio, Garage Rock Radio,
Rocking the world, till the end of time.
Rocking the world, till the end of time.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 5/27/2007 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !!!!!

I thought I'd get the ball rolling. I have put the link on the top of my My Space Profile ("These Boots Are Made For Walking") and I invited everyone here. Today I had the pleasure of adding "Tommy James & The Shondells" to my friend list, and they have "Mony,Mony" and "Hanky Panky" on their page which I enjoyed playing over about 10 times....I want to thank you, Garage Bill, for using my "Theme Song" and I hope your listeners like it. All the best to you & Garage Fans. The Rants are back!!!!! They have a gig coming up in June at the Underscore in NYC and some great new players. Please visit their site www.myspace.com/rantsnyc. Everyone stay cool and take a deep breath. Rock and roll is the "forever" fountain of eternal youth.

 
At 5/28/2007 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TWO GARAGE BANDS NEEDED FOR GIG ON JUNE 21, 2007 TO PLAY ON BILL WITH THE RANTS. THE RANTS FEEL IT'S TIME TO HOOK UP WITH OTHER GARAGE ACTS AND REALLY BRING ON THE POWER OF GARAGE MUSIC. THIS CAN BE THE START....IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT:

Lee@lofientertainment.com.

The June 21st gig is in uptown, NYC. Let's bring it on.

Links: www.myspace.com/177956754 (Lynette)
www.myspace.com/rantsnyc

 
At 7/03/2007 4:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

the song is really fun; has an early punk feel. nicely done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home