Saturday, June 10, 2006

GarageRockRadio podcasts

I've decided to create some Garage podcasts. My thought is to make something with just 3 to 5 songs per episode. I'll be playing nothing but 1960's Garage songs at first. Later, I may add a small sampling of DooWopp and Punk. I also intend to play some songs from today's Garage bands.

I have a request! I'd like to have some audio clips from you! Please record yourself saying "GarageRockRadio" or "I love Garage Rock!" or something similar. If you have a band, send a clip saying "This is (name) from (band). You are listening to GarageRockRadio!" or similar. You can record an audio clip using Sound Recorder which comes with WindowsXP. It's at Start All Programs Accessories Entertainment Sound Recorder. You can use an audio format of [PCM 22.050 kHz, 8 Bit, Mono] or better. Attach the clip to an email to me at billatGarageRockRadio.com. Thanks!!!

The legal stuff: By sending us your audio clip, you agree to give us an unlimited license to use the audio clip in any manner or form with no expiration date. You agree to give us this license free of charge.

1 Comments:

At 11/16/2006 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bill, thanks for using my StationID in your podcasts. I love GarageRockRadio!
- Ashley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home